Melitta bar-cube II
Melitta bar-cube II
The perfect coffee machine solution to serve the best drink every time. A fully automatic touch screen operation that is certain to delight you and your customers alike. There is also the option of the integrated cocoa module to enhance your hot drinks menu with hot chocolate and mocha’s.
See Product Full Description Below.
For More Information Click Here To Contact Us.
Click Here to download product the specifications as a PDF Document.
Bar-cube features – all as standard:
- Easy to Clean.
- The metal brew unit that ensures optimum reliability with its horizontally arranged metal pistons – this enables a maintenance free operation for approx. 30,000 coffee products per year.
- User friendly large graphic display, with the option of 30 possible drink settings.
- For each coffee based drink dispensed, maximum coffee quality is ensured by the variable contact pressure for each coffee. (VPS) (PATENED)
- Different coloured light strips to fit in with each sites requirements.
- Cocoa Instant Module to offer hot chocolate variations to your drinks menu.
- Has a precision grinder to ensure fine grinding in combination with pre-infusion of the ground coffee and the micro fine sieve. You will get the best rich aromatic coffee from this bean to cup coffee machine.
- The automatic milk frother will guarantee all your milk based drinks to have a thick, fine and creamy milk froth that can only be achieved with fresh milk.
- Simple Cleaning Concept – HACCP certified. This means no need for daily manual cleaning of individual pipes and components.
Bar-cube features – variations:
Single Hopper with Cocoa
Additional Extra’s Available:
Cup Warmer/Fridge Unit
Under Counter Fridge Unit
With so many coffee machines available on the market today it is important for you to get the right machine for your specific needs.
In order to avoid a long term commitment to ongoing problems and issues in your business, we provide bespoke solutions to meet your business and budgetary requirements.
Call us today on 01246250872 / 07786987211 or Click Here to go to our “Contact Us” page and arrange an appointment for us to visit you and assess your needs.